HBO will be having a full T.V coverage on the upcoming fight of Pacquiao vs Marquez 3. They will also show the schedule of the fight including the Pacquiao vs Marquez 3: HBO 24/7.
Friday on HBO (All Times EST)
Saturday on HBO Zone (All Times EST)
- 6:00 - Live coverage of the weigh-in on HBO. This is new, since the weigh-ins usually stream at various sources online, but HBO is going to actually dedicate a chunk of TV time. These weigh-ins for big fights have become their own little event. Hopefully nobody felt the need to hire Jo Koy and Alex Reymundo. That has got to stop.
- 6:30 - Face Off and Ring Life.
- 7:00 - Replays of the first three episodes of "24/7."
- 8:30 - The final episode of "24/7."
- 9:00 - "24/7 Overtime."
And then at 9 p.m. EST on HBO pay-per-view, there's the fight card itself.
- Starting at Noon EST up until 6 p.m., HBO Zone will offer a giant block of Pacquiao vs Marquez programming, including live coverage from the MGM Grand lobby.